As an IDNYC cardholder, you can sign up for a complimentary, one-year membership that provides the following benefits:
IDNYC Armory Membership Benefits
- One complimentary ticket for IDNYC cardholders to visual art installations
- 10% discount on merchandise sales
- Complimentary members-only newsletter
- Complimentary news updates from the Armory
Armory IDNYC benefits are available to all cardholders regardless of when they acquired their IDNYC card. Please note that special IDNYC benefits are only available to current IDNYC members that have not previously been a member of or donor to Park Avenue Armory within the past three (3) years.
Join as an IDNYC Member Online
- Create an account if you have not already done so.
- Email a photo or scan of your IDNYC card from the email address associated with your Armory account to email@example.com.
- We will confirm your submission via email.
Visit Hansel & Gretel Now Through August 6
- This summer, you are entitled to one (1) complimentary ticket for Hansel & Gretel from June 7–August 6.
- Learn more about the installation by visiting the program page.
- To redeem your ticket, present your IDNYC card at the Box Office on the day you wish to attend, and we will issue one complimentary ticket per IDNYC cardholder. Or, if you know your preferred date to visit in advance, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a date-specific e-ticket.
For questions about IDNYC membership at Park Avenue Armory, please call the Box Office at (212) 933-5812 (Monday–Friday, 10:00am–6:00pm) or email email@example.com.
IDNYC is a government-issued identification card that is available to all New York City residents age 14 and older, regardless of immigration status. Mayor Bill de Blasio announced this initiative in his State of the City address in January 2014 and less than one year later proudly launched the largest municipal identification card program in the nation. Applicants will be required to present proof of identity and residency in New York City. You can visit the IDNYC document calculator or view the IDNYC Applicant Guide to see the full list of documents that IDNYC accepts.
For questions about obtaining an IDNYC card, please call 311 or visit nyc.gov/idnyc.