The Avant-Garde is a forward-thinking membership group at Park Avenue Armory for individuals from their 20s through 40s that offers a deeper, more intimate connection to the unique and creative concepts behind the Armory’s mission: to create unconventional work that cannot be mounted in traditional performance halls and museums.
Each year, members have the opportunity to gain exclusive access to the Armory’s programming, attend special Armory events, meet with artists and curators, and participate in unique activities such as studio visits, architecture tours, and private collection visits. Members also actively support the Armory by making invaluable contributions to programming with funding and additional gifts.
For more information, please contact Rachel-Risso Gill at (212) 616-3962 or email@example.com.
Avant-Garde Member $350
$320 is tax deductible
- Invitations to events planned exclusively for Avant-Garde members, providing opportunities to interact with artists and explore the Armory’s rich history through post-show cast parties, intimate performances, and cocktail gatherings
- Exclusive access to the best seats for Armory performances through members-only presales
- Access to unique opportunities at peer cultural institutions
- Invitations for two to opening night previews for Armory visual art installations
- Free admission for member plus one guest to Armory visual arts installations, plus members-only viewing hours
- Free admission for guided tours of the Armory
- Discount on Artist Talk and Malkin Lecture Series tickets
Avant-Garde Patron $600
$550 is tax deductible
All benefits of the Avant-Garde membership plus:
- Invitation for two to select cast parties throughout the season
- Free admission for two additional guests to Armory visual art installations
- Access to the VIP Lounge in one of the Armory’s historic rooms during performance intermissions
- Two complimentary passes to an art fair
The Avant-Garde Committee members serve as the dynamic young leadership for the Avant-Garde and play an integral role in the vision and planning of future Avant-Garde programs. Committee members are strongly encouraged to meet these annual responsibilities.:
- Support Armory programming through ticket support and and annual personal contribution at the $600 level (Avant-Garde Patron)
- Advocate for the Armory in the community through cultivation of other ticket buyers and donors
- Attend at least one meeting and four Avant-Garde events each year to demonstrate commitment to the Avant-Garde while also enhancing knowledge of artistic programming and artists
- Share professional expertise with the Avant-Garde and larger Armory family as needed to help advance the staff’s creative and strategic thinking